7.25.2026

We had an excellent turnout at today’s Mercer Homecoming Quilt Show! With a record-breaking 127 entries, this year’s show was a tremendous success.

I entered 6 quilts. won a white ribbon on Scooby Doo Gang quilt! Kevin picked them up before Izzy blew out the candle on her cupcake.
Congratulations to all of our winners! ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘ Check out the results below and help us celebrate these talented quilters! King: Third Place - Deb Dailey Quilt Show Winners
Izzy's party was here, just us. She seemed quite happy with her gifts. I altered Z's shorts TOO big. (insert eye roll here) but she assured me they were just fine. she is such a sweetheart. she made Izzy a bag full of homemade gifts....scratch art, magnets, pictures.
we went up town this morning for car, tractor, and quilt shows, and flea market where we found a local hand crocheted something for the new grandbaby. we went back for the ice cream social, and Kevin tried a fair baked potato.
2024 Christmas in July ⛄๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿคถ Bell Ringers are out.
2024 scene: lunch buffet. Cashier: 2 seniors?
Kevin: what are you calling seniors?
Cashier: 60, sir.
me: no. we're only 59.
Cashier: close enough.
deb: (sighs) (whispers) close enough.
2024 ...and my chair broke.๐Ÿ˜  while I was sitting in it.๐Ÿ™„at the tractor pull ๐Ÿšœ
2022 Adventure Backpack got new patches today...
2021 ✔ McPike Mansion off the paranormal bucket list...getting our kicks on haunted Route 66...."Kiss my shiny metal ass." 7 Gates of Hell. Newsflash: we. survived.
2018 #walkingrisers #pigbarnlife๐Ÿ– comments: a water hole?? you had rain?? - is that shit water from a riser? LMAO - me: It is real water. Just a mysterious mud hole....too many questions. Too. Many. Questions. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
2015 I'm gullible. I'll fall for just about anything 'cause I always think there's a chance. I'm the girl who fell in love on a school bus when her eyes met the eyes of the guy across the aisle, remember? the girl who had 3 beautiful super smart children. and the cutest damn grandbaby in the world. miracles do happen! and maybe this ol' gal is due another one. deep down I knew it was horseshit from the git go. but an old gal can dream, can't she?
2011 an epic Pokemon battle rages in our livingroom...
2009 no parents allowed till 9:30....so we'll go back (maybe....if we don't get too wrapped up in our ghosthunting shows....) KJ has headed uptown for the entertainment, Katie & I will soon follow. I am excited.....she's not so much. deb has the whole damn weekend off!!!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I see orbs everywhere.....