7.04.2026

4th of July also brings memories of Katie dancing at Princeton's 4th of July....and her grandma Janet and Grandpa Bernard coming to watch her.

2023 I made a doll inspired by a Dead Files episode...and although I didn't know it at the time...it was the last ever Dead Files episode for Amy.
2015...The 4th of July brings memories of big family picnics at my family's farm with Grandma Grace & Aunt Minerva making homemade ice cream, Uncle Bob, Uncle Jim, Tom, & Grandpa Vermal running the grill, the city cousins riding dirt bikes & setting the barn on fire....and Grandpa's fireworks extravaganza.
2012 K.J. Dailey got to spend some one-on-time with mom at work today & found out that she's really not that fun to be around....
we went to the flea market. Kevin brush cut. Happy 250th America!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I see orbs everywhere.....