today I finished The Frankenstien Bigfoot Quilt: Something Old, Something New and took white truck for oil change. Kevin mowed our yard after work. beautiful cool day. bought plane tickets to Seattle!
2024 crocheting a rag rug while watching true crime...making a yoyo clown to leave at The Clown Museum...
2021 Mowing hay...er, I mean the yard...
2018 my Build A Bear Shark and Zerelda are Shark Weeking with me this year.
2016 ghostin' at Oddfellows in Liberty with Tracy....
"I like this place and could willingly waste my time in it.". William Shakespeare
2013 Cody and I fell for the shoe shine bit in New Orleans...
2012 Finally directions even I can follow...go down gravel road till the great big slide...
2011 Kevin Dailey took the nite off work to take Katie Dailey to the dance swim party...and to bring home some friends...since I had to stay late at work for the heat again...
2010 officially addicted to Frontierville....
2010 HWY C by Denver Miller is in very bad shape...driver beware. Ruts in the asphalt...big holes...trenches....there are two warning signs, but not where they are needed!
2009 4-H camp......Katie swam in the lake, made s'mores, caught fish.....a really fun day at the lake!