7.21.2026

1" in rain gauge. today is take Izzy's birthday bed to her house day.....from toddler bed to Big Girl Bed! (she was thrilled!) and the moment of truth for Z to try on her shorts and see if they are good to go....

on an errand to find Zerelda pickle chips her Gustavo found a girlfriend at Dollar General. She told me I could make my Gustavo a girlfriend, so after I got home, did another adjustment on her shorts, dug in fabric boxes, and created a girlfriend for my Gustavo. I've been quite creative this week, if I do say so myself.
2018 "We are literally in the middle of nowhere. It seems there's more cornfields out here than humans...." The Dead Files
"Cheetahs can do anything. They can fly. They can read your mind. They can run 250,000 miles an hour.".
2015 The AC is fixed and baby it's cold in the avalanche! thank you Willis Garage
2014 Katie got her wisdom teeth out today.
2013 rode with Kevin while he baled hay.
2010 heading to mom & dads to see Lisa & the boys....she has a pot of chicken & noodles cooking!
2009 saw Ice Age Dawn of the Dinosaurs 3-D!!! "You know I make these rules up as I go along, right?" Buck.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I see orbs everywhere.....