spent the weekend with our Nebraska kid and got to hang out with Everett while they went to a concert! Also went to a Flower Show, Farmers Market, and to Daylily Drive.
2025- 30 days of achieving WalkFit step goal.
2021- at Farrar with Kevin
2020- added Jay to The Ghost Adventures Gang. I was spending Covid being an Essential Employee and making Cryptid Crafts of all types.
Sometimes when you bring the past back to life, maybe you bring back the afterlife. Wisdom from The Tennessee Wraith Chasers
2017 a rainbow over the pigbarn
2015- bumped into Kj working at Walmart
2014- Mountain Monsters : they caught Hogzilla! maybe the witnesses did exaggerate a bit....but if I saw a 8' long, 800 lb Russian /Duroc boar in the woods.....I'd think it was a monster, too!
2014- I bought circus postage stamps
2013- Just another day in the life of a bitter disillusioned working mom..
2013: I got the biscuits too done
2009- it's been a flat tire kind of day....