7.06.2026

It would be so nice if something would make sense for a change. Alice in Wonderland

2020 bought blue truck
2013 ...and K.J. Dailey has joined us in our cozy little temporary apartment home...
Stop, Drop, and Roll doesn't work in Hell
The World Is Going To End.-The Mayans. Where Did All The Mayans Go?-The World
"These widgets are not going to make themselves."
2009 you need to come back to wolf 9.your pregcheck was a 99 %my bornalive was a 13 so come back please (comment on a post from Pat. I hated my job, but I did try my best most of the time. not all weeks were this good....)
2009 "You're gonna have to work a lot harder than that to get yourself a hardhat." (the boss at the Widget Factory kills me! he's even cooler than Tom on Farmtown, because Tom isn't all saucy...)
today Izzy came over to play while Daddy got his oil changed.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I see orbs everywhere.....