like butter. makes wrapping much easier.
not the most personable Hy-Vee cashier we've ever had....if I was management she'd be bringing in carts. ððð
meanwhile, on Life 360...(I have the same app. as many missing and unalived people, according to the massive amounts of true crime I digest) this week summary....if I wasn't so cheap, I'd pay to see what these 81 risky events were. cause I really am a bad driver. 18 drives. 362.6 miles.
2021 Kevin's deer mount came home with us.
2019 The Chup was spotted on the Peach 4 side of the road today.... ðĪŠ
2014 Koren reports that Ian has learned to shake his head no. The sass has begun.
"If this thing comes after us I'm putting the lead to him. Myth or no myth." Huckleberry
2013...Pick her up from a week at church camp then drop her off at the fair...headed back to The Cottonwood Inn to shower and chill in a/c and await Katie Dailey's come pick me up text.....I am on my home computer! shouldn't of checked computer until AFTER I was done sweeping.....(sigh...) A shiny new electric pole....dirt around the house.....electric is done, water almost done, a/c guy coming tomorrow.... now to clean so we can move back home! It is amazing how quickly a delicious homemade cinnamon roll can make you forget a bad day.....thank you, B.j. Passmore!
2012....Oh dear...will road construction make me late 4 the mandatory 'this is a condition of your employment' meeting?
2010 453 Hudson Hall is where KJ will reside as of August 26th...2009 katie & mackenzie hung out from 3-7 at the pool...they were the only ones there after 5! I AM going to get the fridge cleaned out this morning. I just have to be an adult and go do it....(sigh)
2026 just found a text in junk folder from amazon....Delivery attempted today at 7:13 AM
Unfortunately, Fedex ran into an issue when attempting your delivery. They will try again.