started the binding on The Bigfoot Quilt today. I. am. unstoppable.
Jimothy is taking FB by storm. he's on patches on Etsy. tshirts. people are building Legos. doing paintings. he reminds me a bit of Chupacabra, the not quite right looking raccoon that once upon a time lived at the end of The Peach Road....
2023 watching them do cement for garage floor, had a flashback to slurrying pits in the barn...💩💩💩
2020 my alien is Ready to party 🤡🎈🥳〽️ It's Ashton-Drakes 35th Birthday!
2017 "I gotta tell people I'm not lost, I'm just exploring.". Sue Life Below Zero
2014 "And frankly, in Bobo we trust." Cliff Barackman Finding Bigfoot. "Squatchtatutes. I'd watch THAT show." K.J. Dailey....this is what happens when Grandpa takes baby Ian to Bass Pro.... (baby in ghilly hat.)
2013 Treasures keep surfacing.....
2013 we were in New Orleans.
2012...What a beautiful morning to wait 4 the pilot car...Happy day! Get 2 leave work on time!
2010 I hate my insurance company...I was on hold today till I got mad & hung up, took me forever to log in tonite, then couldn't do anything online anyway....(have you noticed that I whine? like, a LOT?)..."You're not obligated to win. You're obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day." Marian Wright Edelman
2010 FB post: Queen Anne's Lace is also known as Mother Die, because if you brought it into your house, according to superstition, your mother would die
Lisa replied: I've brought it into my house many times and so far mom is ok!!! to which I answer: I've stepped on a lot of cracks, too....so there you go.
"Sharper than a serpent's tooth is a daughters ingratitude."
Coraline
my daughters are of course fabulous, I just love this quote!
2010 I've seen a lot of wildlife driving to & from work, today was my first badger!
2009 sat on my front porch & drank the Mikes Hard Lemonade I found cleaning the fridge...