already had my daily steps in, so all bonus. then we went to Taco Bell for supper! he is not a Taco Bell fan, but it's my kinda Mexican food. he is such a sweetheart. so when we came home I made him a spice cake. finished the hummingbird, so Christmas birds are done. need to get back to The Bigfoot Quilt....
I'm just your average grandma who believes in Bigfoot and ghosts and is fascinated by serial killers....
7.13.2026
I did a walk while Kevin went to chiropractor, he beat me back to car! Thursday, July 9, 2026
Blog Archive
-
▼
2026
(223)
-
▼
July
(33)
- another day off...not as productive today....I sig...
- my day off....30 minutes Japanese walking, hoop, 2...
- today I walked at trail while Rip was being groome...
- today on Izzy's birthday, she and Zerelda came to ...
- I am merrily sketching and cutting and pinning qui...
- corn sweat driving up temps....extreme heat warnin...
- We had an excellent turnout at today’s Mercer Home...
- took 6 quilts to quilt show. ate at Pizza Hut, a ...
- ...and with that being said... (ugh)...and all tha...
- today I finished The Frankenstien Bigfoot Quilt: ...
- 1" in rain gauge. today is take Izzy's birthday b...
- today I accidently learned on a TikTok video that ...
- started the binding on The Bigfoot Quilt today. I...
- today on our weekly grocery run I bought a Hallmar...
- "Life was worthwhile, even then." Kansas woman pio...
- #funwithmelissaanddeb Bridges of Madison County Gi...
- (Thursday) Izzy hung out today while Mom went to D...
- Wednesday
- tonight Kevin and I started watching Little House ...
- today was the last day of free trial for newspaper...
- I did a walk while Kevin went to chiropractor, he ...
- awwww.....FB memories.....
- spent the weekend with our Nebraska kid and got to...
- "the ugly word"
- 2022 Scrapping at The Farm. Survived wild honey b...
- today I mowed our yard and had a spell, so came in...
- Sunday July 5 2026 birdies have found the new back...
- today I did a door dash run....
- It would be so nice if something would make sense ...
- 4th of July also brings memories of Katie dancing ...
- I don't know what that was, but it weren't no bear...
- "There was no one choice that sent our course awry...
- visited girls again today. took the clearance pot...
-
▼
July
(33)