had a short visit with Miss Iz. Kevin helped David after work.
I'm just your average grandma who believes in Bigfoot and ghosts and is fascinated by serial killers....
Blog Archive
-
▼
2026
(223)
-
▼
July
(33)
- another day off...not as productive today....I sig...
- my day off....30 minutes Japanese walking, hoop, 2...
- today I walked at trail while Rip was being groome...
- today on Izzy's birthday, she and Zerelda came to ...
- I am merrily sketching and cutting and pinning qui...
- corn sweat driving up temps....extreme heat warnin...
- We had an excellent turnout at today’s Mercer Home...
- took 6 quilts to quilt show. ate at Pizza Hut, a ...
- ...and with that being said... (ugh)...and all tha...
- today I finished The Frankenstien Bigfoot Quilt: ...
- 1" in rain gauge. today is take Izzy's birthday b...
- today I accidently learned on a TikTok video that ...
- started the binding on The Bigfoot Quilt today. I...
- today on our weekly grocery run I bought a Hallmar...
- "Life was worthwhile, even then." Kansas woman pio...
- #funwithmelissaanddeb Bridges of Madison County Gi...
- (Thursday) Izzy hung out today while Mom went to D...
- Wednesday
- tonight Kevin and I started watching Little House ...
- today was the last day of free trial for newspaper...
- I did a walk while Kevin went to chiropractor, he ...
- awwww.....FB memories.....
- spent the weekend with our Nebraska kid and got to...
- "the ugly word"
- 2022 Scrapping at The Farm. Survived wild honey b...
- today I mowed our yard and had a spell, so came in...
- Sunday July 5 2026 birdies have found the new back...
- today I did a door dash run....
- It would be so nice if something would make sense ...
- 4th of July also brings memories of Katie dancing ...
- I don't know what that was, but it weren't no bear...
- "There was no one choice that sent our course awry...
- visited girls again today. took the clearance pot...
-
▼
July
(33)