#funwithmelissaanddeb Bridges of Madison County Girls Day 2026....we found all 6 bridges, did The Francesca pose on Holliwell, sat on Clint Eastwood's stool at The Northside Cafe, and got Beetlejuice vibes on Cedar Bridge. We even found Jesus. (and Bigfoot, but I didn't get a picture...)
day 4 Estes Park..... shopping ( just how many Bigfoots does Deb need????🤣)...a robot brought us pizza....a scenic drive....and The Shining Tour at The Stanley Hotel. a must for any Stephen King fan❤️.
2021 at Mid-America Music Festival.
2020 look who's hanging out at the Hotel Cortez... Ted Bundy, Ted Kaczynski, David Koresh, & Jeffrey Dahmer.... some of us never outgrow playing Barbies...
2018 made my own Tree of the Dolls
2017 #favoritepartoftheworkday #drivinghome
2015 got to watch Ian scrubbadubdub in the tub.
2015 my handy husband trying to figure out why a/c isn't working...
2014 I love getting our cell phone bill....not because I want to pay it, but just to see how much we text. granted, we have unlimited. (just because we have kids!)
our grand totals for June:
husband: 208
me: 312 (pretty sure a personal high!)
bubba: 1784
sis: 1867
so, I'm thinking when the kids get their own bills, we'd be pretty safe with limited texting! 🙂 See less
2013 .. Breakfast pizza in our yard with Kevin Dailey....the crew is here...let the construction begin! We're not moving back into the house today but a bunch of our stuff did hoping for Thursday or Friday depending on the plumber....trenching in water line, pouring garage floor...
2012 wasted days and wasted nights.....I spend too @#$! much time at work....
2009 turned off the a/c & opened the windows....it's a beautiful summer evening