9.26.2021

why did you kill me?

documentary #2 today. MySpace. I never had it. 'cause my kids never set it up for me. why do I have Facebook and Instagram and Snapchat? my kids set it up for me. I'm kinda surprised I started my own blog. or did one of the kids do that too? hmmmmm. my blog is a constant source of their irritation and amusement.
first off they've set up a miniature street scene to recreate. (like a train set. very cool.) cars and street lights and houses and sidewalks.
a shooter in a hooded sweater under a street lamp. shooting into a car in the street. it's the city. poor people. gangs.
it started out as a little weekend fun, but then it became mama's little helper. that's how you go to work and work 2 jobs and raise 5 kids and take care of a house. not judging your former drug problem, ma'am. or the fact that your boys had records and some prison behind them. and they like tattoos. it happens. I do understand why you were suspicious of the detectives on the case. why you didn't volunteer information. I have a totally different lifestyle, but I watch tv. I read books. I don't trust The Laws either.
mom sold meth and did some prison time too. the victims family has a compromising situation that makes it hard for them to cooperate.
mama, you had me at taking over the MySpace account and driving by their houses and taking pictures of license plates and leaving Santeria candles and voodoo dolls in their yards.....calling the police. calling ICE.
Santeria is polytheistic, featuring 16 prominent deities in its pantheon. Santeria, the most common name given to a religious tradition of African origin that was developed in Cuba and then spread throughout Latin America and the United States. It centers on the personal relationship between practitioners and the orishas, the deities of the Yoruban nations of West Africa. combines influences of Caribbean tradition, West Africa's Yoruba spirituality, and elements of Catholicism.
it's really sad that victims families have to do these investigations. are they solving the crime or keeping the 'authorities' from solving the crime. is it legal? ethical? right or wrong? or just the necessity it seems to be?
it was a gang shooting. but they shot the wrong car. when 2 of the gang got brought in for questioning, they skipped town as soon as they released them. and their parents house was torched. mama made plans to murder, luring gang member(s) to a "party." she incited a lot of violence, white Ford Explorers getting burnt and vandalized. she finally quit and let the police deal with it.
the cops don't quit filming the interrogation room when they exit. and they tell you they know everything. EVERYTHING. they browbeat you. make suggestions. try to appeal to your sense of doing the right thing. and I'll admit, I took a long blink during this. may not have it exactly right. maybe it's not as fucked up as I think it is. maybe I dreamed some of it.
Jokes was in the wind for 10 years, mama got a FB tip and he got 22 years. he said goodbye to his wife, 4 kids, and job as a chili farmer.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I see orbs everywhere.....