9.15.2021

day 3 of this. damn. cold.

a nite as fry cook was just up my alley tonight. Rusty and Kevin went to David's, they were doing demo today. Kevin picked up our beef and safely stashed it in freezers. and Rick put the new tires on Big Blue. (spent a lot of $$$$$$$ today.....)
I do want to note here I raised my kids right. My son pays at the pump. Bigfoot bless him. saves me some work. and I am a lazy cashier. I also have the worlds best mommy as a daughter. and a self sufficient daughter who's making her own way in the world of Nebraska. she's doing something I never did....living on her own. they all went to college. I did not. we've sent some good people out there into the universe to keep on keeping on.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I see orbs everywhere.....