here they are at home posing for family pictures....we see the couch from the home videos. and of course the children piled around them. maybe it's Halloween? we have a little Munchkin Mayor and a Little Drummer Boy... Mark clutches onto some important forged church historical documents, he has a big deal in the works. a. big. deal.
I'm just your average grandma who believes in Bigfoot and ghosts and is fascinated by serial killers....
9.28.2021
presenting Mark & Dorie Hofmann
Blog Archive
-
▼
2021
(1076)
-
▼
September
(76)
- The Confession Tapes
- American Horror Story Double Feature.
- Man Beast
- Being Taken 2021
- newsflash! some shit went down today! as down in...
- I. want. to. go. (stamps foot.) I. want. to. go....
- Scarecrow County
- things are happening.
- Wild Men
- Happy Anniversary, Baby. I've got you on my miiii...
- some days I wake up in a mood. today is one of th...
- presenting Mark & Dorie Hofmann
- Happy National Sons Day, Mr. Dailey! We are very ...
- took Rusty out to potty and a white truck approach...
- todays dictionary word of the day:
- It's serious when Zerelda puts Gramma in Time Out....
- why did you kill me?
- you know, life is hard out here. we all do things...
- Happy Daughters Day to the two amazing women we ha...
- she'll always be our little girl.....
- in Blood Meridian Or The Evening Redness in the We...
- here are my latest creations......
- those folks in Antelope, Oregon just wanted to liv...
- Monsters Inside: The 24 Faces of Billy Milligan
- putting these Ghost Hunt USA offerings on The Para...
- felt pretty today. and Snapchat backs me up.
- Home for Wayward Baby Dolls
- American Bigfoot
- Dream/Killer
- got the nicest compliment on my hair today.....
- Tread.
- The Ravens are good this year. Damn good. I'm st...
- from that point it went to hell in a handbasket qu...
- Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is thre...
- just whipped up a ghost for the front yard....one ...
- Zerelda & Gramma & Daddy & Papa went to one of th...
- well, The Keepers is over and I still don't know w...
- cooking up our first batch of beef tonight.
- The Keepers
- look at me making a difference....
- day 3 of this. damn. cold.
- those poor hair evidence experts from the 1980s...
- A Haunting in Connecticut
- The Family: Inside the Manson Cult
- Bigfoot, UFOS, and Jesus
- Katie told me she was registered on amazon....
- "Listen. You have to come get me. It's football....
- Katie was here this weekend.
- The Curse of Lizzie Borden
- #meanwhileinmybasementlair #formyownpersonalamuse...
- kicking ass and taking names.
- a perfectly wonderful day.
- add to To-Do List:
- finally located the missing box of Barbie clothes....
- What Happens In The Mountains Should Stay In The M...
- today Rusty and I dug around and found more stuff ...
- these popped up in a Facebook memory from a long a...
- The Woman In White
- Redwood Highway
- I'm woke.
- will I make these? do I have the All containers? ...
- Sasquatch Among Wildmen
- Erik Cowie dead: Netflix's Tiger King zookeeper fo...
- when they just found your missing husband and he'...
- hot dog, leap frog, and holy cow....
- Sometimes (prepare yourselves) she even chose comf...
- a magical weekend of ghost hunting/concert going.
- I see orbs everywhere.... 👻👻👻
- Missouri State Penitentiary · On this day in 19...
- before I had to go to work (boo! hiss!) Rusty and ...
- Man Vs. Bigfoot
- flea market, so cool seeing art made from junk at ...
- adding this bridge in Cole County, Illinois to the...
- memes
- a ghost story.
- a day off. picked up Rx. some DG shopping where I...
-
▼
September
(76)


