9.13.2021

The Family: Inside the Manson Cult

This film looks back at the twisted world of hate, fear, sexual transgression and mind-control of one of the world's most notorious villains, Charles Manson. He once had dreams of a Hollywood recording career. Fame was elusive, so he chose infamy. This is the story of how one man transformed a harmless group of hippies into a gang of brutal murderers. What evil lurked in this strange man's heart? This title is:Dark, Sad Directors Neil Rawles Genres Documentary
while I appreciate this girl coming out of the wood work and sharing her story, I kinda think she wants us to feel sorry for her. you stole money from your husbands friend or whatever and shacked up with the Manson cult. you left your husband. you took your daughter and barely saw her. she ended up in state custody, for crying out loud while you fled. but they gave her right back to you. this is her version. and it was a different place, different time. walk a mile in the other persons bare feet or whatever.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I see orbs everywhere.....