9.30.2021

American Horror Story Double Feature.

first:
the east coast. a pill that enhances your talent or turns you into a mindless ghoul....the trade off is....you have to drink blood. and now the second half: Ike. alien abductions. cows sawn in half that still moo. Amelia Earhart.
ran the errand. I hate to leave the house but once I get out it's not so bad. loaded up the car with donation stuff. inspiration....going to make a dress for The Doll. out of the white satin bridal gown that used to be The Ghost Bride. also found an American Doll book and a twig doll was marked....that project is now open on the desk. eventually the entire doll shelf will be part of the Creepy Corner. slowly clearing off shelves....need to find something to drape on walls.....thinking on that one. my mind works in mysterious ways.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I see orbs everywhere.....