9.30.2021

Man Beast

The trail to the top of the world leads to terror as Americans on a Himalayan climbing expedition are led into the mountainous lair of the ape-like Yeti by a sinister native guide. Producer-director Jerry Warren specialized in movies made with few dollars and less sense, but here he is at the top of his low-budget game with a twisty script and an abominable snowman run amok! Directors Jerry Warren Starring Lloyd Nelson, Rock Madison, George Wells Lewis Genres Horror
>
"I am a determined modern woman who will climb this mountain in full makeup and an adorable hiking outfit. Look at these cute little boots. You can't tell me what to do. If the Yeti comes for me, I'll just jump off the mountain. I will. I will jump off this mountain."
we kind of wish you would just jump off the mountain, Connie. for real. you are kind of a deal. yes, you are the only woman on the mountain. and Varga is some weird Yeti/human mixture who wants to bring you into the gene pool. he'll probably have to gag you first.
"Oh, Hud, quit your bitchin' and climb up this mountain! we have to save my brother! Hud!"
"Oh, Steve, I came here with Hud, but all we did was fuss and fight and then he fell off the mountain...Steve, you have to get me out of here! Steve! get me off this mountain!"
all in all, I do love a good black and white movie with a strong female lead. and I'm sure you could hike out there in thin layers of clothes and no gloves. and just take a thin blanket. you probably won't get cold. and it's nice to see a Yeti who's not camera shy.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I see orbs everywhere.....