9.29.2021

Scarecrow County

A small-town librarian is gifted the lost diary of a dead teenager, exposing long buried secrets as a murderous scarecrow stalks the streets. Directors John Oak Dalton Starring Iabou Windimere, Jeff Kirkendall, Erin R. Ryan Genres Horror
ahhhhhh. to be a librarian. maybe that's what I should be when I grow up?
Winnie, I'd read that diary, too. your dad is going to burn it in a fire next to a scarecrow. a scary looking scarecrow, at that. probably not a good idea. just saying. maybe he'll take a dump in the woods and piss off Bigfoot next?
I kinda thought Dad was Joey's boyfriend. but I also kinda thought Dad was The Scarecrow. Zoe heard the voices and explained it all. and I had the gist of it. The Scarecrow was Everybody....the guilt, the disdain....damned small towns and their championship sports teams. what I wanna know....is Winnie gonna leave town with Prentiss or is Prentiss gonna stick around with Winnie? that's the burning question. I like these kinda killer scarecrow movies. the ones I figure out quickly are never fun.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I see orbs everywhere.....