9.28.2021

some days I wake up in a mood. today is one of those days.

the dog is annoying me. the computer not wanting to work is annoying me. I blame the new modem. I'm just not grateful for my very existance today. and it's a quite lovely day out there today from the 4 million trips we've already taken out to go potty. I think a fenced yard and a puppy door would help my state of mind. Rusty and I are at different stages in our lives. I want to sit in my chair in the dark and watch documentaries. he wants to sit in the yard and watch butterflies and clouds. many things are up my ass today. many many things. is it because it's our anniversary and we're working opposite shifts? 'cause that didn't bother me yesterday. the weird unsettling dreams of the last 2 nights? probably. (deep sigh) AND there is a motherfuckin fly in my house. just buzzing around my head like he owns the place. I. hate. flies.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I see orbs everywhere.....