the girls were over for a spell this morning. there was fresh air, running with wild abandon, cooking, and imaginative play. I know I was worn out....
Rip to boarding, Kevin chiropractor, I did my walk at Dollar Tree instead of walking trail. tried the Baked Potato Fajita at El Nepal. not bad. found my favorite 'missing' outfit. I see on FB that Jimothy is now dining at the restaurant on Roku....
"I was born ready and yet I'm never ready.". Kesha. Man. This is me
...and with that being said......and that kind of stuff...
2018 When you find out your concert is postponed after you arrive...you just walk around in the rain and take pictures...
2017 Powell Gardens
2013 guess who found her retainer 2 days after she got the replacement one.....Selling scrap...more profitable than painting! sleeping until you wake up is just the most amazing thing.....
2009 post from Martha....Hey Deb: Hear about the drug bust in Newtown? That was Cindy from Wade 2 that had the one legged Man.
I'm tired....tired of playing the game....ain't it a cryin' shame...I'm so tired.
2009 Welcome Ladies & Gentlemen to Friday Night Smackdown!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2026
(216)
-
▼
August
(18)
- called Grundy. $. electrician. anxiety.
- met Kevin for a Dr. Appt, lunch at Subway, some sh...
- I picked up Rip, had a playdate with Izzy, and Kev...
- we spent the weekend with Katie, went to some Plym...
- the girls were over for a spell this morning. the...
- Kevin picked up my Rx and some groceries after wor...
- Kevin took an early out, made some kick ass progre...
- I always meant to make it to Morse Mill Haunted Ho...
- the girls came over this morning, Violet called, w...
- Zerelda and Izzy helped with tree clean up today.
- day 2 of tree cleanup. significant amount of prog...
- did a financial thing this morning....and worked o...
- Kevin's second Des Moines appt. we're seriously ...
- big storms last night blew through. major tree da...
- Kevin urged me to go vote. I walked up after he g...
- Monday, August 3, 2026
- today we celebrated Millie and Violet. cheesecake...
- slept in. mowed at farm. sweatshirt weather. I'm...