met Kevin for a Dr. Appt, lunch at Subway, some shopping, then picked up 2 loads of brush, mostly in the rain....progress is being made.
2016.......here I am in my living room, watching some dance team choreography magic happen...
2015 1st day Junior Year!
"“And will you succeed? Yes you will indeed! (98 and 3/4 percent guaranteed.)” Dr. Suess. (❤ Katie has to take her own first day of school picture since her mom has a job that starts early in the morning....she makes me smile ❤)
2013...I love Monday nites in Princeton! (the Pizza Hut Trailer used to park in Ayrliner parking lot on Monday nights.....) all good things must come to an end.....and so I go back to work....
"You don't bring a gun to a marshmallow roast." Candice Delong, Deadly Women
There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want. ~Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes
Middle age is when you're sitting at home on a Saturday night and the telephone rings and you hope it isn't for you. ~Ogden Nash
Blog Archive
-
▼
2026
(216)
-
▼
August
(18)
- called Grundy. $. electrician. anxiety.
- met Kevin for a Dr. Appt, lunch at Subway, some sh...
- I picked up Rip, had a playdate with Izzy, and Kev...
- we spent the weekend with Katie, went to some Plym...
- the girls were over for a spell this morning. the...
- Kevin picked up my Rx and some groceries after wor...
- Kevin took an early out, made some kick ass progre...
- I always meant to make it to Morse Mill Haunted Ho...
- the girls came over this morning, Violet called, w...
- Zerelda and Izzy helped with tree clean up today.
- day 2 of tree cleanup. significant amount of prog...
- did a financial thing this morning....and worked o...
- Kevin's second Des Moines appt. we're seriously ...
- big storms last night blew through. major tree da...
- Kevin urged me to go vote. I walked up after he g...
- Monday, August 3, 2026
- today we celebrated Millie and Violet. cheesecake...
- slept in. mowed at farm. sweatshirt weather. I'm...