the girls came over this morning, Violet called, we had a Polaris ride complete with stop sign selfies. got tractor tire fixed, returned stuff to Girdners.
tractor tire put back on. met the beef that will soon be in our freezer. draped the Caution Tape garland on Clarice, and started putting on ornaments.
2022 Someone made it home to "her cows" today.. and today I learned the best Zombie Hunters use butterfly nets.
got to hang out with all 3 of my kids tonight! and my favorite grandson!
2013 Another one of K.J. Dailey's long ago Hot Wheels surfaces in the dirt that may someday be a yard again....
2011 Well...i am certainly much happier about my job after that!-deb!(:
2009 Another Epic Yugioh Challenge....
Blog Archive
-
▼
2026
(216)
-
▼
August
(18)
- called Grundy. $. electrician. anxiety.
- met Kevin for a Dr. Appt, lunch at Subway, some sh...
- I picked up Rip, had a playdate with Izzy, and Kev...
- we spent the weekend with Katie, went to some Plym...
- the girls were over for a spell this morning. the...
- Kevin picked up my Rx and some groceries after wor...
- Kevin took an early out, made some kick ass progre...
- I always meant to make it to Morse Mill Haunted Ho...
- the girls came over this morning, Violet called, w...
- Zerelda and Izzy helped with tree clean up today.
- day 2 of tree cleanup. significant amount of prog...
- did a financial thing this morning....and worked o...
- Kevin's second Des Moines appt. we're seriously ...
- big storms last night blew through. major tree da...
- Kevin urged me to go vote. I walked up after he g...
- Monday, August 3, 2026
- today we celebrated Millie and Violet. cheesecake...
- slept in. mowed at farm. sweatshirt weather. I'm...