big storms last night blew through. major tree damage at farm. will have to replace KJ's electric pole. but no one was injured, no major structural damage.
Izzy here all day, Mommy had appointments in the city. Fed Ex truck broke down in our driveway. it was a day.
2024 ...and on this day in history, I commence The Sewing Of The Strips 🧵🧷🪡
2023 I rediscovered this doll Grandma Grace made before I ever had kids in a storage tote, found her something to wear, and introduced her to our littlest grandbaby, Izzy. They became fast friends. Rip, however, barks at the doll...🤣
2018 Taylore post The cutest thing ever is when Zerelda’s sitting there just playing with her toys and being all cute. Everything changes when her jam comes on cause she stands up and starts swaying side to side. She’s my dancing fool and has a song in her soul.
2017 watching Sharktopus vs. Pteracuda.
"I mean, this brain is a national treasure. I go to jail, the whole country is weakened."
2016 Chupacabra: Dark Seas. this would be my luck... finally take a cruise and there is a ravenous monster in the cargo hold...
“Everyone in this good city enjoys the full right to pursue his own inclinations in all reasonable and, unreasonable ways.” -The Daily Picayune, New Orleans, March 5, 1851