8.04.2026

Kevin urged me to go vote. I walked up after he got home.

cause it was a cool afternoon and I needed some steps. One of the workers questioned the ballet I selected. Was I sure? yea. I was. oh. ok. (probably concerned looks at the tables.) I can vote Libertarian if I want to. 'merica. on way home, a long time acquaintance slowed down to see if I was ok, did I need a ride? a kind, concerned question to ask a 61 year old woman you rarely see out of her house. I told him I was intentionally walking, thanks. He laughed and drove on.
worked on quilt. I am really kicking ass. made a Jimothy Christmas ornament.
Kevin is looking at Ireland tours again. He's looked at buses. boats. now chauffer driven. I think this is really gonna happen, folks. sometime.
2025 building fence. "stand back so we don't both get killed. we've got grandchildren to think about.". Kevin stretching barbed wire.
2024 Izzy birthday party.
2023 turned off tv. I'm in garage. Rip in doorway . squinting at Kevin's former brand of tea he hasn't drank in a long while to see if theres expiration date. don't have my glasses on. and I hear a kids voice. I lean around and look through doorway. didn't I turn TV off? it's off. come in house. checked phone. nope. I'll put it in the ghost book.
2022 I hereby declare these guys as Shark 🦈 Week ⭐ "He bited a skiers leg off and he got a robot leg." "If I was a shark 🦈 I'd bite me."
2020 made my Annabelle. After watching Coraline with my granddaughter Coralie, she had to have button eyes...
2018 ,,,and just like that, my 2 week long Shark Week is over...
2018 watching Jaws 3. Kevin & I originally saw this 3-D movie on a date at The Plaza in Trenton ♥️
2017 You just never know what my neverending quest for Bigfoot will turn up...😁I. found. The . Bigfoot. Brownies!
2016 When you DVR Sharknado Week, you can make it last forever...
2012 Enjoying a beautiful summer nite waiting 4 Katie at the Blythedale Fair--deb!(: Kevin Dailey showed me the hotel he booked for our anniversary....wow! I am one lucky lady! nope. Chateau Avalon Hotel. breakfast in bed, personal masage, jacuzzi IN THE ROOM....this is the type of luxury I never even knew existed!
2010 and the Dailey's have new phones....just took about 2 hours at Verizon in Chillicothe..we were changing plans, & trading phones between family members...every customer service reps dream customers...
2009 I just sold my products for 4356 coins! Yeah!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I see orbs everywhere.....