I picked up Rip, had a playdate with Izzy, and Kevin and I tag-teamed mowing the yard.
he tried out his beard straightner.
2025 watching YouTube videos shot at Farrar...the investigator is kinda an ass. taunting old dolls. yes, YOU, Midwest Max. - have found several ghost hunting videos where I've spotted 'my girl." it's a fun game. even started a notebook. (insert laughing emoji here) - Paranormal Chill Seekers FB page....#thisdollhasseensomethings is their profile pic ❤️. - I found a vintage "Little Orphan Annie" doll on eBay (bought her!) that will replace the doll I donated to Farrar that apparently disappeared. - so, anyone else out in their jammies at 1:54 a.m. taking pics of the moon? anyone?
2015 a day for jury duty (and appreciating what a beautiful courthouse we have....)
2014 for now Ian chews on them, but someday he'll be reading them.....can't wait till he asks to borrow our Stephen King books!
2014 Katie is a sophomore...K.J. is student teaching at Mercer! this is the last ever sibling first day of school picture...where does the time go???
2013 Found Grape for baby Ian...he just needs a bath and he'll be ready for adventures with the next generation! Koren commented: yay! he looks pretty good for being 27 LOL - Kevin & Katie built these temp. steps! 😉 - Found these in a box moving my "hoarder" stuff... Grandma Grace gave these to me years ago and I thought I'd lost them...
2012 How exciting 2 drive thru Bethany McDonald's under construction drivethru! Not so exciting waiting on my fries...
Marriage may often by a stormy lake, but celibacy is almost always a muddy horse pond.
Thomas Love Peacock
Weather forecast for tonight: dark. ~George Carlin
2011 Tuna Bear & his/her 2 brothers &/or sisters are on their way!
2009 the last day of summer.... will Moriah help Katie make the big decision on her first day of school outfit? or will she have to try on everything before she goes to bed?
Blog Archive
-
▼
2026
(216)
-
▼
August
(18)
- called Grundy. $. electrician. anxiety.
- met Kevin for a Dr. Appt, lunch at Subway, some sh...
- I picked up Rip, had a playdate with Izzy, and Kev...
- we spent the weekend with Katie, went to some Plym...
- the girls were over for a spell this morning. the...
- Kevin picked up my Rx and some groceries after wor...
- Kevin took an early out, made some kick ass progre...
- I always meant to make it to Morse Mill Haunted Ho...
- the girls came over this morning, Violet called, w...
- Zerelda and Izzy helped with tree clean up today.
- day 2 of tree cleanup. significant amount of prog...
- did a financial thing this morning....and worked o...
- Kevin's second Des Moines appt. we're seriously ...
- big storms last night blew through. major tree da...
- Kevin urged me to go vote. I walked up after he g...
- Monday, August 3, 2026
- today we celebrated Millie and Violet. cheesecake...
- slept in. mowed at farm. sweatshirt weather. I'm...