did a financial thing this morning....and worked on quilt...and caught up laundry....and filled bird feeders....but have I done a walk yet? no. no, I have not.
starting an Ireland Bucket List Trip notebook. first night clean up at farm. 1st goal, get power line uncovered so can put it back up to barn. the tractor & chain saws makes it easier but still lots of work. finished my 15k challenge for August.
2024 I was whizzing along and then bobbin quit spinning 🙄.
watching Trailer Park Shark.
" that no-good, belly-packing, silly-slapping, deep-digging, trailer swamping Soggy Meadows son of a motherless goat..."
"Give a man a fish and he eats for a day but to teach him to be a good husband and his wife cooks for a lifetime." Sugar Bear, Here Comes Honey Boo Boo
2013 He dug the harrow up (literally!) out of the pasture and is working on the dirt in the yard...Kevin really knows how to relax on his days off!
"Actions speak louder than facebook statuses." Eugene Cho, founder of ODW
2010 playing Oh No.. Zombies! did I spend too much on this boardgame? just so KJ could win?.........excitement at Princeton Pool...a snake in the water!
"It is not time or opportunity that is to determine intimacy; it is disposition alone. Seven years would be insufficient to make some people acquainted with each other, and seven days are more than enough for others."Marianne Dashwood
Sense And Sensibility and Sea Monsters>