I love this tree by KJ's apartment. he is a charmer.
I'm just your average grandma who believes in Bigfoot and ghosts and is fascinated by serial killers....
7.15.2021
Blog Archive
-
▼
2021
(1076)
-
▼
July
(83)
- Kevin got an estimate to fix the master bathroom a...
- other projects in the works.....
- ordered some parts and pieces to make a Worry Mons...
- found a weird wooden bowl on a pedestal base at Th...
- Relda wasn't home when we went to play, so Papa bu...
- well. I just saw a victorian bone baby on Faceboo...
- last evening hung out with Melissa and Dave and Da...
- when I'm out in yard and glance at basement window...
- future UFO
- round 1 of demolition work done.
- Millie Rose is 1 today! She’s our current record h...
- today Rusty and I worked on our Spooky Corner more.
- Puckwudgies. you know I love 'em. and other ghos...
- The Famous
- Aunt Katie: Happy first birthday, Millie Rose ❤️ ...
- you remind me so much of your mama when she was a ...
- I love when we get to go to locations we've seen o...
- "Welcome to my parlor," said the Spider to the Fly.
- nice of someone to share a drink with Mr. Haskell.
- we didn't see the glowing spirit of Elijah P. Love...
- Bigfoot and a ghost always accompany me on Haunted...
- I was clutching a brick from Fort Delaware, the pr...
- we tried valiantly to find Zombie Road. we'll pret...
- this Route 66 visitors center was once an Inn. an...
- I don't spend a lot of time looking in the mirror,...
- met Jason Haxton at Haunted America Conference.
- ✔ McPike Mansion off the paranormal bucket list...
- Paranormal Punch 👻👻👻
- never too hot for a ghost tour....👻👻👻
- Tracy and I not only found all 7 Gates of Hell.......
- "Kiss my shiny metal ass."
- Mowing hay...er, I mean the yard...
- Rusty and that scrawny pregnant orange tiger cat h...
- hmmmm. this is the only possible explanation....
- oh, the things I learn in my reading......
- snapchat pretty and I ain't gonna lie....
- look who came home with us....🦌
- today after work Rusty and I cleaned out KJ's old ...
- Zerelda knows unicorn shorts & gold sequin boots a...
- Sunday.
- I've never been to Rock Fest, but I have been to t...
- this tree has had just about enough of your 💩...
- rainy days 🌧 are the perfect time to figure out h...
- WHO TOOK JOHNNY
- and yet another example of me not seeing the ghost...
- I think my subconscious is calling me out for bein...
- maybe next year I'll see Saxquatch.... a gal can d...
- Kevin's outpatient deal went well.
- THE SCREAMING HOUSE OF UNION, MISSOURI
- the whole water company deal.
- ok. my school house experience.
- ok. I Facebook shamed my dog. here's the 4-1-1.
- what I'm reading 📚....
- Tracy tagged me about a Netflix show.
- I have this theory I look better in black and whit...
- Welcome to FARRAR 100TH YEAR EVENT WITH AUTHOR RIC...
- facebook chats with ann.....
- today we went to dentist (I have a cavity, ma), wi...
- always looking for Bigfoot....or drawing him into ...
- it's the last days of the peak summer fishing sea...
- the body you were randomly assigned at birth....
- "I just love that feeling of getting pulled around...
- I don't know, Jon Jon, but being on Shark Week Pac...
- recent pics of Z posted by Taylore
- supper at the farm...
- a man and his best friend.....
- now there are just 8 spots available, cause Kevin ...
- Shark Week 2021 and we're kicking it off with Paci...
- Brayden Schultis, you are seriously the goofiest p...
- in a week and a half or so, I'll have some snazzy...
- KJ helped me lug stuff to garage and truck.
- todays to-do list: go out to farm, eye dr. appt, ...
- Terror At Bigfoot Pond
- it is 9:11 a.m. I have been on hold with tech sup...
- can't get into the junk email which is where 99% o...
- got old mattresses drug to dump trailer and The Sh...
- Koren took the kids to a splash park....
- feels good to be at concerts again 🤍
- had a most marvelous weekend with grandkids...
- we all have our own definition of harassment.
- this morning we fixed a water leak....still have a...
- Only you can prevent forest fires. Smokey The Bear
- Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about ...
-
▼
July
(83)
