7.08.2021

I don't know, Jon Jon, but being on Shark Week Pacific Warriors will probably get you more customers, whether you break that blue Marlin record or not....

on episode 3 we meet Devin, The Lone Wolf, who hunts all his own fish. and he takes his dog out with him.
Isaac, man, do full time kayak fishermen have insurance or 401k? most importantly...long term disability and life insurance? yeah, freedom. but at what cost? "we don't want to lose any gear..." (or die? you don't want to die.)
Adam and another Jason. now I'm getting confused. how many Jasons live in Hawaii? what's the latest census info, brah?
so, Kimi, you've taken it upon yourself to target invasive fish. are you going to eat them or just kill them and leave them for the other fish? ok. now I know. they're toxic and inedible, but eventually make great fertilizer. so she'll give them to her farmer friends. lucky farmer friends. we should all know a Kimi.
these kayaks are like pedal boats. these fisherpeople have got to have fantastic leg definition. wow. you know, my daughter Katie has some pretty dramatic pond catches. she has some fighters. where do I find her a camera crew?
giving away a catch is a classic Hawaiian tradition. there has to be a book of all these traditions. it's a lot. but it's the culture, I guess.
a grueling 3 mile row, catching your bait as you go....
oooooooooooh, we're hating on Andy.....
the shark is the Tax Man...he always gets his cut. dude, you're taking groceries outta his fridge. calm down. he's in the right, you know. you're the trespasser.
yeah, you may not get any fish, but I don't think a day in a sea kayak in Hawaii could ever be a COMPLETE loss....
"We're gonna learn from our experiences and we're gonna get some fish."
"When I see a shark, my tendency is to swim towards that shark."
salt ponds passed down through generations.
commercial fishermen lose 20% of their catch to sharks.
40 Fathom Hook is a legendary spot.
Kevin and Gareth. brothers. a unique kayak. we go out every day thinking we're gonna catch a bigger fish than you. they kill the fish with a bang stick.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I see orbs everywhere.....