7.28.2021

last evening hung out with Melissa and Dave and Dayna and Daniel to celebrate Dayna's birthday.

Daniel enjoys sharing recipes. Dayna wanted to drive out in a field to find The Milky Way.
today was doing a patch up job on the 'frame' I made yesterday.... an old glass and wood tray I found in the basement when we redid it. it was the centerpiece on my kitchen and dining room table for a while, and now it's a frame for a poster. but it's really old and the wood is dry and loose and I really want to make it work. if it falls off the wall again it'll probably be done. but while doing this, my eyes drifted and I found. some. tape. to. finish. wrapping. girls. birthday. gifts. good things come to those who set items down in strange places and forget about them, I guess....

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I see orbs everywhere.....