7.07.2021

Shark Week 2021 and we're kicking it off with Pacific Warriors.....

Rob The Muscle & Andy The Godfather: commercial kayak fishing...."It's my soul." lost that 90 lb. tuna, attracted a school of reef sharks... it's traditional to eat the hearat of your first catch. (gag). you have to spear the tuna, then club it. "Hey, Film Crew Boat Guys....I think Jason got swept out to sea. He won't answer his radio? Do me a solid and check up on him, please?" "Dude! You're kayak fishing, NOT surfing!"
a freedriving spear fisherwoman....Kimi can hold her breath up. to. 4. minutes. (gasp!) Shallow Water Blackout happens when you hold your breath too long. she's looking for octopus. she bites it right between the eyes to kill it quickly. she doesn't sell her catch. she uses it to survive. "It's a powerful thing to go out and kill." Indeed it is, Kimi. many serial killers would agree with you. but I have deliberately taken this statement out of context. it's Shark Week and you're a spear fisherwoman. we all know what kind of killing you are referring to. I'm just having fun at your expense and I truly am sorry. I'm just that person sometimes. "As I put my knife in it's brain and feel it's life leave it's body... " oh, come on, Kimi. You're making it too easy.
in Hawaii, shark attacks have tripled in the last 3 years.
Captain Jon Jon. the only kayak fishing guide on Maui. and he's gunning for the biggest Marlin record. and dropping the F bomb. Marlins can IMPALE you. true story.
Boogie D is mentoring Jason. use live bait. game on. Jason! why did you jump in the water? are we going to see the first human death on Shark Week????
what the Hawaiians call The Hawaiian Sleigh Ride.....
Isaac is trying to support his family. he has a day job. and just flipped his kayak in shark infested water. and he found his new partner on an Instagram post. and now he wants him to help him with this shark circling his kayak....um.
it's not all glamour and big fish. there is fixing holes in your kayak with epoxy and plastic pieces. the uniform: flip flops and sunglasses.
and just like gater fishing, you protect your honey holes from outsiders. seriously, Andy, do you and Rob own. the. fucking. ocean? don't you think there are enough fish out there for everyone? and why is Jon Jon putting up with your shit? oh, ok. Isaac tells us you don't fish a competitors waters without first paying respect. but do any of us really own the water? I'm seeing a lot of murky areas here. where's the clear blue water? maybe I should be chowing down on gummy sharks and not paying attention? nevermind, the sharks are eating all the fish. are you gonna call them out for fishing in your honey hole? on tv? during Shark Week? your move. tradition says you share your catch. so much tradition. and thus ends episode 2.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I see orbs everywhere.....