7.01.2021

Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday. Dale Carnegie

wrote a check to pay off car. got a shut off for water leak notice for farm yesterday. have 30 days to find their suspected leak. suspected leak has been stamped in red on every bill we've received. wonder how long this was going on before? guess 'it wasn't hurting anyone.' they've been saving boxes for me at work....all the Pepsi I can drink AND free boxes?
last nite I got a call from Children's Services asking me how often I saw Zerelda, how I felt about her caregivers, any concerns I had, etc. scared the hell out of me. KJ assures me this was to close out the investigation. I don't do well with "The Laws." they scare me. too much Jessie James and Bonnie & Clyde, I guess....

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I see orbs everywhere.....