2.14.2021

yesterday saw "The Little Things" with Jared Leto (also had some guy named Denzel Washington, but not really a fan.)

it was thought provoking on many levels. first...this was the most people we'd been in a theater with since Covid started. which was maybe 10 other people. why is the volume so loud? it was hard to hear the voices, it was just BOOM BOOM BOOM. and when will we line up outside again and scramble for a seat and jostle each other and apologize and roll our eyes at the loud people talking behind us? when will we quit giving each other a ridiculous amount of space while we wait to enter the theater, or get in line, or get a drink, or go to the bathroom? don't get me wrong, it is nice having a seat for your coats in the winter time. I never was a fan of sharing armrests, but this is a bit much. and the theater seats. reclining...more room....I was SUUUUUCCCCHHHHH a fan. but now I think we need bathroom breaks, too. as in commercials. 'cause I am carrying a 50 gallon drum of Pepsi into this theater, and I'm not going to miss a cotton picking minute of a movie I paid for. and I get restless. at home I pause movies to wander about the house, switch laundry, google something, feed the dog...a movie is a big time committment. ok. second...this is a concept. just kill the guy. save the jury selection and the court dates and the appeals. just knock him in the head with a shovel. bury him deep. give his car to hoodlums. burn every personal thing from his apartment. (nice touch, buying a red barrette so the cop was sure that missing girl was a victim, too). move on with your life. it's not like he's gonna kill anyone else. do the families really need to put themselves through a trial? to see him face to face? the only problem I have with this obvious (or in this case, accidental) solution is probably should be 150% sure he's the right guy. cause you can't take back a shovel to the head. you really can't. and maybe you really shouldn't be a cop anymore, either. because like anything else in life, the more you do it, the easier it gets. then you'll be a serial killer. BOOM. mind blown. and someone might take you out with a shovel. duh duh duh...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I see orbs everywhere.....