2.17.2021

Ann texted, their hot water heater is broke, parts ordered, landlord not sure when they'll get in (fuckin' Covid) and asked if they could spend the weekend here.

that's ok. KJ calls, tire troubles, couldn't get tire fixed today, doesn't have a spare, called in for basketball game, will probably miss school tomorrow if they have it. left car at shop. I go downstairs to switch laundry since I'm going out to the farm with Kevin tonite AND water on floor. I'd uncapped vent and looks like water came out of it. go in bathroom to put my wet socks in hamper, floor is flooded. found broom, swept out water, dried BR floor with towel, put vent back on. hmmmmm. did get 2 loads of laundry done. this whole living in The Frozen Tundra is starting to get a bit old. I know I used to want to go to Alaska, but now it's come to me, just without moose and polar bears and seals. I gave up on Alaska, and I gave up on the whole 3 college credits thing. I'll just devote that time to more crazy tv viewing. and cartooning. unless that Stephen King class ever comes back to Trenton. wish I could've taken it years ago when it was there. that is something that would definitely hold my attention. and I have 2 kids and a husband with photographic memories that could help with homework. that's a chance I should've taken. middle age regrets.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I see orbs everywhere.....