2.11.2021

now, I'm not gonna bitch about wearing long johns and boot socks working at the gas station, nor the toilet water lines being frozen....

'cause this time last winter (and the previous 24 winters) I was battling country blacktops and walking risers with wet hair in ass deep snow and bitter cold, getting the occasional call out for a heater gone down in the night, going out to dig in clogged feed bins and shut off the recycle pump....standing in brown water trying to drain pit plugs....I'll take it. yeah, I smell like fried chicken. there. are. worse. things. the kitchen is closed down Saturday night for predicted wind chill temps. 'cause who in their right mind would risk frost bite for Wisconsin Cheese Curds and Broaster Fried Chicken, delicious as they may be? (answer: the poor people going to/from work. that's who.) it's cold out there. and too cold in basement to sew. note to self: have Kevin replace that glass in back garage door this summer. quite an artic blast coming through. I am staying quite entertained, however. all caught up on new The Dead Files episodes. cartooning like a fiend. (I find myself hilarious.)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I see orbs everywhere.....