I'm just your average grandma who believes in Bigfoot and ghosts and is fascinated by serial killers....
2.11.2021
Blog Archive
-
▼
2021
(1076)
-
▼
February
(88)
- some days you just have to put some more pins in t...
- here's a family pic of Miss Zee's other family.......
- "Every year on your birthday, you get a chance to ...
- No title
- The Invitation 2015....another gem from the AHS fa...
- I didn't take any pictures today, but Koren did.
- "I intend to live forever. So far, so good." Ste...
- quotes to remember:
- Millie is 7 months old now! She is so close to cra...
- when the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie....
- Bigfoot Family 2020 Netflix
- so , someone caught in a dreadful situation went o...
- see a rip and sew it up, all the day you'll have g...
- The Ritual 2018
- today made my first yarn wrapped voodoo doll, insp...
- Sleepaway Camp 1983
- The Klondike Hotel, Manilla Iowa
- Split Image 1982
- The Conjuring 2013
- my feelings at this very moment in time....
- Troy Taylor....wisdom from the guy I hope to final...
- The Last Broadcast
- because some days memes just sum it all up....
- Krampus: The Reckoning
- Relda doing makeup and dancing with grandma
- definition.
- Katie came home to say Goodbye to Grandpa, and KJ ...
- 10 movies for AHS fans to watch....
- old woman with a long pale blue lace dress on....
- Mrs. Claus
- wore a Sasquatch hoodie to work and had an interes...
- Deep In The Wood
- Mother Krampus
- I am sad. and angry. and disappointed in humanity.
- 26 minutes of pure Krampus delightfulness.... Nigh...
- Debra Lynn Dailey (because sometimes a gal just g...
- Ann texted, their hot water heater is broke, parts...
- party on, Garth! party on, Wayne! the movie of t...
- it's my day off and I started the celebration (cel...
- Buzzfeed Unsolved: The Legend of Krampus
- Poseiden Rex
- The Unwonted Sasquatch.
- day 3 million of extreme cold temperatures.....
- life is a series of "What ifs"...
- Dark Water 2020
- Katie: Can you tell my valentine and I have been ...
- The Frankenstein Theory 2013
- found a link to Amy Allan webpage.....how awesome ...
- "Accept the fact that your life can be better but ...
- Dark Water 2002
- Black Water Wilderness
- yesterday saw "The Little Things" with Jared Leto...
- Happy Valentine's day to an awesome girlfriend who...
- dreeeeeaaaaammmmmm...dream, dream, dream, dream, d...
- Strawberry Flambe for our Valentines Date...
- last night when I was hauling out my bag of kitche...
- Bat Outta Hell
- watched Finding Bigfoot: The Search Continues on ...
- pictures with our littlest K.
- now, I'm not gonna bitch about wearing long johns...
- Crime Scene: Vanishing At The Cecil Hotel on Netf...
- HaunticonOmaha
- Primal Rage
- today I came to the realization that the Chiefs pr...
- Skookum: The Hunt For Bigfoot
- stunned. silence. 🏈😔
- Federal student loan repayment suspension and 0% i...
- my ❤ is happy.
- My baby has grown so much 😩
- The Nothing
- was Jennifer's Body based on this murder?
- Tex Montana Will Survive!
- Day of the Animals.....1977
- another year, another Small Town Monsters kickstar...
- Invasion of The Animal People
- Ghost Killing Squad: Camping Adventure
- battled my way across the prairie in the middle of...
- Well if there's one thing my elusive nature is tel...
- HaunticonOmaha is quickly approaching....
- "I'm an angry old man who lives in a cabin in the ...
- Samsquanch County
- What Happens In The Woods...a 7 minute Bigfoot mov...
- I truly had to draw a line somewhere, but have fou...
- today I felt compelled to do a drive about throug...
- This is where the dead rest. Don't go where the d...
- ok, folks. all. blocks. are. done. no more addit...
- had to include the Amityville House.
- "Those aren't nightmares. They're residual memori...
-
▼
February
(88)