2.16.2021

day 3 million of extreme cold temperatures.....

we still have running water, a few toilet issues, but nothing unscrewing the vent cap (inside, thank Sasquatch) hasn't cured. Kevin tromped down to the 'spot' this morning in the deep snow and cold and dark with his trusty ax in hand before he left for work to check out the situation, but will check it out again if he gets home before dark, which we know he won't, since he'll be stopping by his dad's on way home from work. Lije came home yesterday. I could trudge down there with the ax, but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to whack-a-doodle with it. so I'll just hunker down in the house until time to feed the dog and go to work.
here's a favorite FB memories picture of a Mercer Homecoming Pep Rally featuring Katie and her little friends, Corbin and Anniston.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I see orbs everywhere.....