I'm just your average grandma who believes in Bigfoot and ghosts and is fascinated by serial killers....
Blog Archive
-
▼
2014
(808)
-
▼
December
(91)
- my bleary eyes and I are starting off another day ...
- another facebook quiz....I'll be an AMBITIOUS old ...
- Bon Temps Creole Cafe
- according to a facebook quiz on how much time I ha...
- tonite's movie selections were Super 8 and Fatal H...
- this evening at home involved some tears....a fire...
- and another work stretch begins.....time for me & ...
- redneck letter
- must be on their way to Vegas......
- Any day could be the day we go down, and we never ...
- The Amish are non-violent "people!" BUT IT PAYS TO...
- had an Ian sighting last nite....
- The mother and daughter are like a stone and a pie...
- another day of sleeping in, then moving to the cou...
- When we look back, it's the little things in life ...
- after a couple of days of not feeling good, just l...
- Sasha had hid all her & Daisy's Xmas toys in her b...
- jump in your bed and cover up your head because Sa...
- Merry Christmas everyone... After reviewing our ca...
- Christmas Eve with my boy
- We are getting ready for Santa!
- We are ready for a visit from Santa! If a certain ...
- Kevin wanted homemade scalloped potatoes on Christ...
- .................
- Real possibilities.... Ugh. NOW I feel 50...
- Sleigh bells in the air Beauty everywhere #Christ...
- Christmas in New Orleans.....(sigh!) I love the ca...
- some Mercer parents are going to get a wonderful x...
- long productive day at work. then went to shower ...
- A 70's Disco Christmas!
- google chrome isn't working???
- bills, trash out to the curb, couch nap with Katie...
- more jibjab pictures....
- Tis the season for Christmas jammies! and making C...
- None of the other great whites, ever dared to call...
- passed the facebook good and evil quiz....I am PE...
- more JibJab videos and pictures....
- last nights facebook quizzes told me I am a devote...
- I never check email (or the answering machine....)...
- good Lord.
- just saw on facebook where a Mercer girl got to me...
- an evil sounding wind is howling around outside......
- Monday
- Ian meets Santa....
- another trip to Vaile Mansion for Xmas....
- New Orleans voodoo queen Marie Leveau’s tomb recei...
- Mardi Gras masks aren’t just for fun. It’s illegal...
- New Orleans was the only place in the world where ...
- got to spend most of today with Mr. Ian....
- not.
- :)
- Friday December 12, 2014 will be a day to remember!
- Proud mama today!
- my day off.
- Merry Christmas from the family!
- bells on bob's tail ring
- Reasons to Never Leave New Orleans....(I just pick...
- Life Down A Limerock Road
- it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.....oo...
- facebook friend Shelley's pictures from last nite....
- Mr. Dailey hangs with former students at the ballg...
- what I always wanted to get in the elementary clas...
- here I am, 50 years old, hanging out on the comput...
- inspiring thoughts for this momentous day....
- Katie made this for me in art!
- Montgomery Gentry - "Merry Christmas From The Family"
- Happy half-century to my mommy!
- Happy birthday to my wonderful, crazy, funny mommy...
- well, I hit the half century mark!
- work...Wal-Mart....paid K.J.s (hopefully!) last co...
- The 3rd Annual Community Tree Lighting and Santa’s...
- @ 8:40, the truck was back. just pulled into drive...
- kind of freakin' out here....
- Clark, you're not coming all the way out here just...
- Welcome to the 2014 Christmas Concert.
- tonite's never-before-seen dvd was the remake of R...
- came home from work in a good mood and put up the ...
- A Psychopath
- when ghosts attack.
- made it till 9:04 p.m. before I jammied up tonite....
- Deliverance
- I am so out of the loop.
- Better watch your ass next time you go hiking
- it's 7:25 p.m. and I'm in my jammies. I held out a...
- had a hectic, fairly productive day at work. come...
- practicing witchcraft.
- Happy happy happy 1st birthday to my favoritest li...
- love Lisa's facebook Ian party pictures....especia...
- went to Humeston to watch Kate's favorite boy play...
- a while back, Katie & I heard scurrying behind the...
- Baby Ian's Birthday Party!
-
▼
December
(91)



