10.06.2026

today I FINALLY....

1. went to bank, deposited a farm rent check, put passports back in lock box.
2. hung solar lights on windmill. but I didn't get enough. so ordered another set.
3. bought the shit I was out of LAST WEEK at Dollar General.
4. finished watching the Squatch movie I found yesterday 2 seconds before Izzy came over. it was too scary for her, so I saved it. it was more perplexing for me. good Squatch costume. quite believable.
5. maybe I've won the battle with the upstairs toilet? done messing around. jeez. seriously. enough already. life is too short.
and 6. baby quilt front is pieced together. measured. ordered a pastel quilted cartoon bunny panel for back. now to press quilt top and see if I have bright pink to zigzag around all the blocks....

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I see orbs everywhere.....