9.07.2026

Kevin found COYOTE v. ACME at Chillicothe, so away we went.

Wile E Coyote is my all time favorite Looney Tune. after the movie I asked Kevin who his favorite Looney Tune was. guess what? he doesn't have one. hmmm. realized when I got up I'd 'lost' my wedding ring (again). usually it's in the sheets where I took it off to put on my bedtime lotion. didn't find it. shook sheets. looked on floor and under bed. dunno. will strip bed and see if I find it. idk.
tonight I bought 1 ticket to Shaun Cassidy in Des Moines in November. It's a Sunday night. Kevin has to work the next day and is not a Shaun Cassidy fan. I don't like to drive at night, but by jolly, I think junior high deb would greatly encourage me to be brave and just do it. and so I shall. it will be my first solo concert. there was a floor seat pretty close to stage that is a single. and I will be a single....so. destiny.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I see orbs everywhere.....