6.30.2026

hung out with girls a bit today. diving back into my great grandparents neighbors murder mystery....the rabbit hole is my home.

2024: ran out of white thread, so using some of Grandma Grace's.♥️. now she's helping me make a quilt.
2023: making a voodoo doll. I have my reasons.
2021: gas station register and kitchen schedules.
2019: we're going to Kentucky, we're going to the fair...to see a senorita with roses in her hair....
2016: People on unemployment want a job. People on unemployment want a job. People on unemployment want a job.
2015: from tree to pie.... complete with vanilla ice cream!
2010: got my 15 year PSF gifts today....$300 Best Buy gift card that I'm giving KJ for a belated graduation gift (being middle class is just so frickin' sweet!) & a picture frame & fancy pen.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I see orbs everywhere.....