7.13.2017

I've always tried to keep a book in my locker at work, so when I'm waiting to walk risers, or for a ride or whatever, I have something to do.

this was very thought provoking. We have had our struggles. overdraws. late notices. bankruptcy. debt consolidation. student loans. we've had our coming to Jesus moments, but we've never been homeless. (knock on wood.)
"The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people." Martin Luther King Jr.
"What are you going to do about it? You don't do it if you ain't got to do it with, and I ain't got to do it with." Joe
<
"I have to buy my grandkids presents. Can't do that this year. I just had to have that conversation with my kids." Bryon Encelade, age 57, Pointe a la Hache
"You've got to know how to manage. And if you're a boozer and a smoker, then you don't manage. I live according to my means. That's what life is all about." Mary, 86 year old widow.
"Don't hang your hat where you can't reach it."
BHAG: big, hairy, audacious goal.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i aspire to great things, but don't do anything to get there...