7.17.2017

#GhostAdventures fans, listen up: We've officially launched a casting call where YOU could win an exclusive tour of Zak's Haunted Museum in Las Vegas (with Zak Bagans - Ghost Adventures Crew (GAC), of course) and take part in a paranormal investigation at the museum for an upcoming episode. CRAZY, RIGHT?! Get the full details below.

BJ sent me the link. πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»I know I'm not photogenic enough or have near enough personality to be hanging out with Zac and the GAC, but I made a video and uploaded it anyway. πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘» 165 much better videos ahead of me....but how many of them are Grandma's from Missouri who work in a pig barn and cry on roller coasters?πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘» bet they'll have millions of entries.πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘» it's fun to try....
let's see.... I have seen shadows, heard unexplained noises, photographed orbs and got the goosebumps. πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘» πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘» πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘» I love the way he interacts with his crew and witnesses. πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘» It's an honor just to get to make the video.πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘» and of course I edited to black and white....highlights my gray hair and double chin.πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i aspire to great things, but don't do anything to get there...