7.15.2017

crazy quilt back is on, waiting in laundry pile. watching some Destination Truth.

I love Josh Gates. he'd be fun to travel with! such a card. made lunch. finished a book. watched tv. showered in my own bathroom. (big big thing for a barn person. I always say this, but there's no shower like your own!) KJ says they'll come visit Monday or Tuesday. Kate went to KC with friends today. tomorrow Kevin says he'll get up at 9 a.m. and I'll drive us down so they can work on Katie's apartment. she is compiling quite the pile of stuff to move in the garage. It makes me sad. the first time you hold them you know that the goal is to make them self-sufficient and send them on their way. but it never gets any easier. not looking forward to that #emptynesters post.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i aspire to great things, but don't do anything to get there...