6.19.2017

what a weekend! a 5k, a wedding, seeing all my kids and all my grandkids (not at the same time, of course...)

then driving back to KC today to pick up Kevin, missing my exit, then screwing up trying to get back to the right road...finally made it. we drove home 'the long way' thru Lexington. found some historical markers. I love going by the old churches and houses that I am sure were there during the Civil War. I always say I'll get pics. But I'm never ready...maybe one of these days Kevin will slow down a bit...
if I can't have a cabin in Tennessee or a loft in the French Quarter...maybe a dilapidated brick mansion by Lexington??? a gal can dream, can't she?
dilapidated [dih-lap-i-dey-tid] adjective 1. reduced to or fallen into partial ruin or decay, as from age, wear, or neglect.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i aspire to great things, but don't do anything to get there...