6.09.2017

spending my day with the telly....

this season of is the wickedest by far.....(well, I haven't seen season 1 yet, but I'm pretty sure this is an accurate observation!) then I started on this season of which I didn't have set up to record, so it's all on demand. even easier. I love this show, their enthusiasm, their reactions, their 'realness.' ...I watch many many many ghost shows and love them all... just making observations....
why ghost hunt at night? if ghosts don't know they're dead, if they're still walking thru former doorways and hallways and crossings, etc. on their normal routines, still going to work and the movies and out to eat, what have you, then why would they only be active at night? I would like to think I'd be a ghost who got a good nights sleep. honestly. from my own experience, it is scarier in the dark. you're more likely to see shadows and shapes and hear the tiniest noises. but you also trip and walk into things. it is dangerous. and talking to spirits, let's just be happy they communicated ANYTHING. why do we have to badger them? demand that they respond? taunt them? I don't know if I'll ever hear a spirit voice, but sometimes I just feel something. not a touch or a scratch or a tug on my shirt, just a feeling. I want to visit, not take them home with me. it would be amazing to have the gift to help spirits cross over, if they wanted to. maybe they don't want to go there. maybe it is enough to just be here. not mourning, or vengeful, or wronged, or doing unfinished business. just being.
Katie went to Koren's for the weekend, and Kevin goes back to work tonight, so I'll have mucho mucho time to have random thoughts and endlessly blog about them....

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i aspire to great things, but don't do anything to get there...