5.11.2017

Community Health Centers of Southern Iowa, Inc· Community Health Centers of Southern Iowa recently introduced a new scholarship program! We offered a $1,000 scholarship in each of the ten counties we serve to a graduating senior who has chosen a career in healthcare. The applications were quite competitive, and there were exceptional candidates with impressive goals, transcripts, and community service. Congratulations to Katie Dailey of North Mercer, who was our first scholarship awardee! We will announce the other scholarship awards as they are presented.

I am so honored to be the first ever winner of this scholarship!! It will help me so much as I continue my education and follow my dreams of being a Social Worker. Thank you, Community Health Centers of Southern Iowa, Inc.!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i aspire to great things, but don't do anything to get there...