4.26.2017

#projectgraduationpartyisunderway

I worked on cleaning garage and shoved all the garage sale stuff in truck to deliver tomorrow after work. also got the grad cards all done thus far....I had bought exactly enough! Katie helped me solve the dilemma of $. She said $5 is better than nothing. So, I went with $10 per grad. which still feels cheap, but if everyone they sent an announcement to gives them $10....I hope they sent out a bunch of announcements! Normally I give $20-25, but have never rec'd this many before.
Budduh killed chicken #3 that we know of....Kevin raked a bunch of eggs out from under front porch. Baby Kyla had her baby! Finally talked to Julie about grad party: she'll do food. we'll do deserts and decorations.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i aspire to great things, but don't do anything to get there...