3.21.2017

Squad Takes KCMO

I am so glad Katie has these special besties to road trip with. and that they had this opportunity. I am also ever grateful that she knows how much she is loved. on the way home (finally!) from her last ever academic meet, she told me her friends were surprised that she wants to have kids. nobody WANTS kids, you just have them and adjust and move on, they tell her. and she said she knew her mom always wanted to have kids, and she's always wanted to have kids. that made my eyes water. the only thing I ever knew was a I wanted to be a mom. couldn't ever pick a career. can barely pick out clothes or hair colors. but I always always knew I wanted to be a mom. have I been a good one? most days I try my best. I've had a pretty good run. but my kids did most of the work....

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i aspire to great things, but don't do anything to get there...