2.22.2017

unlike the other 9 people at the movie theater, I didn't know what John Wick's deal was. something about his wife, his dog, his car...

a lot of people died. gunfights. ran over by cars. knifed. beat up. there was a marker. death on the subway, in cool old tunnels, shooting at each other in public around other people. I mean, come on, even bad guys have gotta earn a living. I just didn't get it. It was very loud. I spent a lot of time looking at the floor. I'm jumpy, all the violence makes me flinch....but I mustered through. just not my kinda thing. Bigfoot? ghosts? syfy sharknado week? I'm your gal. true life murder? serial killers? bizarre documentaries? but no chick flicks. and no action movies. ick.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
i aspire to great things, but don't do anything to get there...